Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or 3+ years in Provider Enrollment and Credentialing preferred.
- Proven success in building and maintaining successful client relations.
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrated ability to analyze data to construct a comprehensive synopsis of client’s business and narrate client KPIs.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines, and a bias toward action.
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrates attention to detail in responding to client communications, reporting, and completing tasks.
- Ability to work with appropriate teammates to make decisions in a timely fashion that are sound, accurate and supported by data.
- Must be able to motivate a team of employees.
- Ability to interact with all types of people. The Provider Enrollment and Credentialing Manager must be able to get along with co-workers, clients, physicians, vendors, hospital administrators, senior level management and other parties that do business with our clients. This position requires the ability to respond politely and professionally to all individuals and work well as a team player.